Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Desk translations

Oregional Kft. Atlassian April 1, 2014

Hi!

At translations.atlassian.comJIRA Service Desk translations are available till v1.2.0.2.

If I translate strings to hungarian and upload the translation jar to v1.2.4 to our jira instance, the translations are not shown, strings are still in english

How can I translate the UI to my language?

thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Remigiusz Moczko December 17, 2015

OK it works with comments in task (already created) - thanks for that. 
My second issue then is... How to change greet in automatic reply when customer is reporting task by email?

jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2015

I can see two ways: * Copy text and try to search it at translations.atlassian.com. When found, simply translate. * Try to enable i18n lightning mode (see my previous comment and link) and then trigger the email. It might contain i18n key so it will be easy to find its entry at translations.atlassian.com Please also raise separate qustions on this site so other can find it easily and you can also accept final answer.

0 votes
Remigiusz Moczko December 17, 2015

Hi

I've got one question regarding translations too.
I've use translations.atlassian.com to translate most of the automatic reply's except "hi" greet.

Curently it looks like that: 

Hi,

Twoje zgłoszenie zostało rozwiązane.

Which is mixed english & polish. How to change that greet?

Remi

jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2015
0 votes
jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2014

Hi,

Can you please let us know an example i18n key you translated which does not work after langage pack upload?

Thanks,
Jacek

Oregional Kft. Atlassian April 1, 2014

Hi Jacek

For example "My requests", "Search", "Search for requests"

They are listed among the accepted translations of JIRA Service Desk, but when downloading I see last update as 1.2.0.2-v2r10-2014-03-03

I guess some script is not updating the JIRA Service Desk-1.2.0.2-language-pack-hu_HU.jar file with the latest translations or the missing versioning (1.2.4) is causing the issue

thanks for looking into this!

jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2014

Ah, OK. If the messages were translated in the last few days then they are not added to language packs due to a bug - this can be a root cause of your problems.

Our translation site is experiencing issues and we hope to fix them by the end of the week.

Let's freeze the discussion untill we fix the issue. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Jacek

jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2014

Hi,

The problem is still there. Please watch following issue to be notified when it is fixed: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRANS-940

Cheers,
Jacek

jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2015

The issue was fixed long time ago and everything should work fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events