Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove existing custom field "Product" and replace with newer addition of Product

Vaibhav Panchal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2024

Recently saw this blog https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/the-next-era-of-jira

We recently moved from zoho to JSM and added custom field named Products where we listed all our offering.

Looks it has come natively under feature.

Am stuck on finding that field where we added those offering and looking ways to replace it with above feature. (we have enabled it and can see in our instance)

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2024

Hi @Vaibhav Panchal , i'm not quite sure why you want to replace it. Are you saying that you can't find it? Assuming you are a system admin please try the following:

1. click on the sprocket in upper right
  2. choose Issues
  3. in the sidebar select Custom fields
  4. use the search field to find your products field
  5. once found you can edit the Context and values if needed

let me know if this makes sense, and if you need further assistance.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2024

@Vaibhav Panchal 

I agreed with what @Jack Brickey stated, can you let us know if both of the "Products" fields are exposed to your JSM project?

Please advise, so we can assist further.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events