Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use the same service desk form for multiple projects?

Holger Behrens December 12, 2014

I have around 100 projects sharing the same issue type scheme, workflow scheme and screen scheme.

Now I want to add an JIRA service desk to each of these projects, having the same forms and settings. 

How can I do that? Is there something like a service desk scheme?

1 answer

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2014

Holger, there is an open request (JSD-294) with Atlassian to allow template service desks to be deployed to projects. There are some add-ons to help manage project creation, but I'd reach out to the vendors to see if JIRA Service Desk setups are included. Since JIRA Service Desk is itself an additional feature set, I'm uncertain how that would interact. 

Personally, I'm not aware of any default functionality for what you're asking, but it very well may be available in the future. Optionally, and depending on many factors, you could reach out to an Expert Partner to see if a custom plug-in solution could be created that would facilitate the work. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events