Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I export the data from a specific Queue?

Apolo Victores December 1, 2021

I need to export all the information in a specific queue, I need to create a report of all the tickets contained in the queue.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

@Apolo Victores -

Welcome to the community.  In JSM, each queue is based on specific JQL (click on edit on specific queue to obtain the JQL setup).  

2021-12-01_15-03-05.png

Once you obtain the JQL setup, then you can use it in Filters>Advanced issue search to obtain your issue results. Don't forget to add in the additional criteria "project = <JSM project key>" in your JQL.  From the search UI, you can export the results for reporting (located at the upper right of your window) by clicking the "Export" option.

2021-12-01_15-04-08.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Thanks for voting my reply to the ask. 

Best, Joseph

Apolo Victores December 2, 2021

Thank you so much!!

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2021

@Apolo Victores -

If you found my recommendation answered your ask, please click on "Accept answer" when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events