Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide request types underneath the portal groups

Srdjan Sasa Ivosevic September 16, 2021

Hello Community,

I'd like to hide all of those request forms underneath the portal groups (marked in red), but sadly I didn't find a way to do so. Is there even a way?

Best Regards

Screenshot 2021-09-16 181718.png

2 answers

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

Yes. Assuming you are an admin go into the project settings and click on the request types link in there you will find that you can either remove those request types completely or simply uncheck them from any group which hides them from the portal.

click on the “portal groups” link 

Srdjan Sasa Ivosevic September 16, 2021

Hello Jack

Thank you for your answer. If I do remove those forms from the portal groups, they're not accessable anymore. I just want to remove the mentioning below the portal groups names. The forms should still be in there though.

Regards

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

So you wish to remove the help text only? If so edit the request types and remove the unwanted details. This is done in the same area as previously mentioned. Simply click on the request type the select Request form tab. 

Srdjan Sasa Ivosevic September 20, 2021

Could you give me a step-by-step guide or a documentation on this? Sadly I'm not able to find your mentioned solution

Shane Johnson September 20, 2022

@Jack Brickey - you're not getting the request. If you remove the title of the Request types they won't show on the next screen. 

It is just an ugly look to the main Portal page. I'm trying to figure out if we can remove that list as well. I don't want the users to see the individual request types in a huge, long paragraph under the title... 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2022

Hi @Shane Johnson , indeed I'm not following. Granted in rereading this post I don't believe my response hit the mark. With that said this is an old request so might be good to create a new one.

Stian Stiansen September 21, 2022

@Jack Brickey

Hi!

No, there's no reason to add a new one until you fix this one.

We're waiting for this functionality as well.

The only thing we need is some type of toggle, so we can hide/unhide the request types within the grouping, from the grouping label.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2022

Hi @Stian Stiansen ,

please understand that I do not work for Atlassian. I am just a customer/user such as yourself. You might wish to reach out to Atlassian support directly.

Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2022

Hi @Stian Stiansen ,

If you have any feature requests or see any bugs in Atlassian products, please create a ticket in Atlassian's Jira: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa. This place is tracked by the Atlassian team.

Best regards,

Kate

0 votes
Stephan Hannach May 31, 2022

Hello Srjdan,

I am afraid that is not possible till today.

Regards,

Stephan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events