Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team, is there a way to connect Jira service management and SAP successfactors?

Akhand Pratap Singh September 4, 2021

Hi Team, 

Scenario is 

I want the connection with Jira and Success factor so that whenever at the time of creating ticket in Jira i can pull our certain details from the SAP successfactors based on a field in Jira 

Suppose I have a field called Employee ID, so the moment i enter employee id in Jira while creating ticket , certain fields in successfactors assigned to that employee id should populate in Jira fields. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2021

Hi @Akhand Singh

There are a few plugins in the marketplace that may fulfill your needs.  Also, you may want to consider integration through other avenues such as tray.io.

Thanks

0 votes
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2024

OnRamp, marketplace app supports native integration to SAP SuccessFactors. Please find the demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aAno74x57U

Disclosure: I'm part of the Onward team who built OnRamp.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events