Getting "SLAs modified" every time a new ticket is filed in Service Desk

Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2014

Hi all,

Whenever a customer opens a new ticket, we see "SLAs Modified" red message on the SLA tab in Service Desk (latest version). The tooltip says "SLAs have been modified and need to be recalculated for issues in this project." Only Service Desk Admin can run SLAs recalculation.

Does anybody see the same behavior? Is this a configuration issue? Does Service Desk Admin really need to log in and run SLA update every time a ticket is opened?

Thanks,
Igor 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2015

Reposting from Atlassian Support. The problem was that there was a metric which was "started" later than the ticket was created. In my case, I had a condition "Resolution: Set" for an SLA to start. If I understood correctly, that doesn't work in Service Desk so far. So I just removed this metric and that fixed it.

sanjeev_magoo December 14, 2017

Have the same issue and don;t have that condition.

0 votes
Alexa Nuckles December 1, 2016

Hello, 

I am running into the same issue but do not have that condition. Any other tips?

Thanks!

Alexa

sanjeev_magoo December 14, 2017

Have the same issue and don;t have that condition.

0 votes
Claudio Orlotti February 11, 2015

Hi All,

I have same problem!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Claudio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events