Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error updating

f_cogne September 19, 2023

I prepare my migration for the cloud.
But i don't because my version of jira core is old (9.8.1).
I would like updating this, i've got an error when i start the install program 'atlassian-jira-core-9.11.1-x64.exe'.

I've got a error file 'error.log' with this information:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: override
at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Unknown Source)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.internal.ReflectionUtil.setUnsafeAccessible(ReflectionUtil.java:46)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.internal.ReflectionUtil.setAccessible(ReflectionUtil.java:19)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.ToolTipHelpLabel.initTooltipManager(ToolTipHelpLabel.java:21)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.ToolTipHelpLabel.registerWithToolTipManager(ToolTipHelpLabel.java:61)
at com.install4j.runtime.util.ToolTipHelpLabel.<init>(ToolTipHelpLabel.java:38)
at com.install4j.runtime.beans.formcomponents.UpdateAlertComponent.createCenterComponent(UpdateAlertComponent.java:109)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.FormPanel.addFormComponent(FormPanel.java:508)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.FormPanel.buildPanel(FormPanel.java:382)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.FormPanel.setupComponent(FormPanel.java:310)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.FormPanel.init(FormPanel.java:65)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.FormPanel.<init>(FormPanel.java:55)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.ScreenEnvelope.createFormPanel(ScreenEnvelope.java:87)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.ScreenEnvelope.initFormPanel(ScreenEnvelope.java:81)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.ScreenEnvelope.init(ScreenEnvelope.java:65)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.ScreenEnvelope.<init>(ScreenEnvelope.java:46)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.WizardScreenExecutor$3.run(WizardScreenExecutor.java:268)
at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Can you help me

1 answer

1 vote
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2023

Hi, are you using Linux by any chance?  If so, I found this issue with the installer: JRASERVER-76267 

If that's your issue, you can vote for and watch it for updates.  I guess I'd contact support (support.atlassian.com/contact) as well to see if they have another way to test your migration.

f_cogne September 19, 2023

Thank you, I have already seen this post. I couldn't find how to transpose it under Windows

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events