Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom email templates for Admin notifications?

Casey Schneider April 18, 2023

It looks like it may not be possible without a third-party solution but figured I'd ask the community.

It would be really nice to have custom notifications for the Admins/Agents just like we have for customer notifications.

Does anyone know if this is possible? HTML support would be ideal. I've looked at the third-party app "Notification Assistant for Jira" but it was kind of jank and didn't work well at all as many of the variables wouldn't even populate the dynamic info rendering it completely useless.

Ideas?

2 answers

1 vote
W_L April 18, 2023

Hi @Casey Schneider

You'll sadly need an addon for that. To quote Atlassian from the official feature request.

It's been 18 months since we last provided an update and we do not have any plans to introduce support for custom email templates in JIRA Core or JIRA Software.

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

@Casey Schneider You are correct that you need an app.  I would suggest that you take a look at JEMH https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4832/enterprise-mail-handler-for-jira-jemh?hosting=cloud&tab=overview 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events