Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Filter Configuration and Column Layout

Alexandra Astor May 5, 2023

Is there a way to copy a filter with the column layout?  I created a filter with a specific column layout of Open requests and want to make the exact same filter but with closed requests.  If I can copy the filter and the field configuration it will take me less than 30 seconds to create.

I have tried to manually recreate it, and the column keep glitching and not saving in the order I need them, which is so frustrating!

1 answer

1 vote
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hi, Alexandra. You refer to filters, but your ticket is tagged with Service Management. Do you mean queues? If so, you should have an option to clone the queue under the three dots menu:

2023-05-05 12_52_13-Mouse Highlight Overlay.png

Alexandra Astor May 12, 2023

Hi Ester - No, I am asking about filters that we are using to filter data from Jira Service Management.

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

Columns in a saved search are a personal setting. They should remain the same for all filters you create unless and until you choose to display different ones.

Could you provide some screenshots of what you're trying to copy?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events