Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client does not work Button Send to Report Problem

Elder Flores Salas November 30, 2021

Hello, best regards

In this case, I ask you about a problem with a specific client that the send button does not work for when generating an incident.

It was tested with several browsers in fact the client is part of an organization authorized to report but simply the send button does not work.

Any clue how I can fix it?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

If this is happening to a single individual then I have to believe it is something on their side. Maybe they have some extension in the browsers or something about their PC. Is it possible that they could access from another PC? If you have email issue creation enabled is this individual able to use email to create an issue? This will test if there is just a problem with them creating issues in the project.

Elder Flores Salas December 2, 2021

Hi, thanks for your help

They tried with a different browser and indeed the problem persists, we are ruling out any local problem since it only occurs with this user .. and if via email the incidents can be generated just like via android app

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events