Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I filter by Organization?

Jon Hobbs-Smith December 12, 2017

Hi All,

When viewing tickets in a service desk I can't see any options for filtering (e.g. in "All Open" queue there are no filters). I can do two things....

A) Edit the filter for the queue, but this would change it permanently for all users, or...

B) Create a queue for every organization, but we have over 200 so the filters list would become un-manageable.

In normal Jira you can just open all issues and filter by anything you want, if this isn't possible then that's very restricting and I think we'd have to stick with Zendesk.

1 answer

1 vote
josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2017

Yes you can - see the bottom of this page for building JQL filters using the organizations:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/09/group-customers-in-organizations

Deleted user May 9, 2019

How can I filter to get more than one org.?

Marcus Bengtsson December 16, 2019

Would also like to know.

Sabrina Liao January 3, 2020

Any JIRA rep have a response to this?

Trev March 2, 2020

Can you confirm if this is on the Feature Request list? if so can we have the request number so we can Vite for the feature?

Like # people like this
Aru Anavekar August 20, 2021

need this feature, will help look at tickest by org on board

Like Tim Parrish likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events