Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add a clickable link to the Jira form in a project?

Vera Valshonok March 31, 2024

Hi Community!

I am looking for a way to I add a clickable link to the Jira form in a project. Is it possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2024

Hi @Vera Valshonok 

Can you clarify the need here?

Is this to allow a Form to be added to a Jira issue? Or...?

Ste

Vera Valshonok March 31, 2024

I want some of the questions in the Request form in jira to have links to show the customers some examples before they choose an answer, so we would like if its possible to have an options for them to have a clickable link which is a part of a question in the form of a request.

For now I've been able only to add a link to the description of questions i need, but hey are not clickable once and don't redirect a person to the website i need.

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2024

Hi @Vera Valshonok 

This should be possible - what I would do is...

• Add some examples to a Knowledge Base page (in Confluence)
  • Link to those examples from the Form

I assume you're using the actual Forms functionality, is that correct?

---

If yes, you can add a hyperlink directly into the form (without a field), you can...

1. Use the link icon in the top bar
  2. Press Ctrl+K / Cmnd+K
  3. Copy in a URL, then select it to edit it

Ste

Vera Valshonok April 2, 2024

Thanks Stephen, its not very clear for me still. We are asking customers to create a request by answering multiple questions which after the request is created are saving into PDF form and are a part of a ticket.

Near specific questions in the Request form for the customers to fill in we need to add clickable Links (if its possible).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events