Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA reporting

Victor Lubuku February 5, 2018

Hi,

I am trying to set up reporting for SLAs.

When I look at the tickets created vs resolved the numbers are 41 vs 36 but when I look at the resolution (T2Rez) met vs resolution breached, the system is only picking up one type of issues (17 out of 36 issues resolved), therefore, the report is inaccurate as per the below graphs.

SLA Created vs Resolved Jan 2018.PNGSLA met vs breached Jan 2018.PNG

I am using the default system SLA report option for SLA met vs breached and it is picking up data from the current project. 

What should I do to pull data from different issue types at the same time to have more accurate reports?

Thank you,

Victor L.

2 answers

0 votes
volkan ciftci
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2018

Hi Victor;

select specific issues -->Type--> select all issue type 

(But, it will only  be counted  issue type that defined SLA . as below, i defined SLA for incident and service request) 

Image 17.png

Image 19.png

0 votes
volkan ciftci
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2018

Hi Viktor;

Created vs Resolved report includes all issue type.

SLA Met vs Breached report includes only issue type that defined SLAs.

So, two reports look like different numerically.

You should define SLA for all issue type in your project .

or 

you can choose issue type that define SLA in Created vs Resolved  report . So two report give same result.

Regards;

Victor Lubuku February 5, 2018

Hi @volkan ciftci

The goal is to have all the issues types counted under the SLA met vs breached.

All the issues types have SLAs assigned to them but when setting up the report, I can only select one as per the image below.

SD T2Rez SLA.PNGHow can I select or set the report for all the issue types to be counted at once?

Thank you,

Victor L.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events