Did you mean: 

JIRA Software Report

Jaydee Sendin May 15, 2018

1 answer

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2018

Jaydee,

I've not seen anything in JIRA that resembles what you've in the link. As far as i know, that is all Jira Service Desk.

victor

louisdj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2018

Indeed, it's not available in Jira Software; you can take a look into the marketplace for a plugin that can helps you.

What kind of report are you looking for?

Jaydee Sendin May 15, 2018

Basically, I want to create a time-series report.
i.e. like the one in the link, 1 report that will contain multiple filters.
For example:
filter1: all tickets of issueType A - the graph for this would plot (date created, count)
filter2: all tickets of issueType B - the graph for this would plot (date created, count)
filter3: all tickets that were closed - the graph for this would plot (date closed, count)
then i want the report to be able to graph the 3 filters where the x axis is a date field, and the y axis is an integer field. I hope that makes sense?

At the moment, we do this type of reporting using spreadsheets and we're wondering if this sort of functionality is available in jira software. I looked at the marketplace for a plugin but no luck. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events