Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change ticket states manually in Jira Service desk?

mudassar waraich April 13, 2017

I am unable to manually change the ticket states

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2017

You will have to go into the Service Desk Project and click into the project settings.

• Go down to the "Screens" tab (towards the bottom)
  • After you click ont he Screens tab, you'll see the screens associated with each operationCapture.PNG
  • Click into the associated screen (in my case, ill click on JIRA Service Desk Screen for Project OS)
  • It will bring you to the Configure Screen page and all you have to do is add the field "Resolution"
  • NOTE: If you have different screens for each operation, you'll have to change all 3 screens to have the Resolution field. 

I can change the Resolution state all the way up until closing the ticket, once the ticket is closed, you cannot change the resolution state unless you Reopen the Ticket.

I hope this makes sense and that this is helpful! 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2017

What do you mean by "manually change"?  What are you trying to do and how and where?

mudassar waraich April 13, 2017

For example if the ticket state is waiting for support and I want to change it manually to waiting for customer or waiting for partner or any other state

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events