I can't see option to add acceptance criteria in next gen project

Anubha Sondhi October 13, 2019

Can't seem to find a way to add acceptance criteria field in the story issue type-

Capture.PNG

3 answers

1 vote
Jennifer Kendrick October 23, 2019

Bump. How can you have a Story without Acceptance Criteria?

1 vote
Sebastian Brudziński
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2019

For more advanced tools introducing lists with checkboxes you can also check Atlassian's marketplace. There are several great and powerful apps that introduce checklists directly in the issue view. One of them, developed by us, is Multiple Checklists for Jira - that allows you to automatically add pre-defined Acceptance criteria checklist (or any other), set the status for each item, see who and when completed it and more! Available for Jira Cloud and Jira Server.

Best,
Sebastian.

Anubha Sondhi October 14, 2019

Haven't explored that. Will have a look at it. Thanks!

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

Hi @Anubha Sondhi ,

I think you can create a checkbox field named 'Acceptance Criteria'.

QQ截图20191014211723.png

Anubha Sondhi October 14, 2019

I am looking for a text field rather than a checkbox. Tried adding text field as well but it shows on the right column which is like a very short text.

Jennifer Kendrick October 23, 2019

The checkbox doesn't work because you have to define the options for all issue types. It doesn't allow you to change the options per issue.

Suggest an answer