Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to clone existing JIRA Product Discovery Projects?

Troy Cope January 17, 2023

We ran a pilot with JPD to test it out with one Product Management team.... it was successful so we are now at the point of rolling this out to another 3-4 teams. Is there a way to clone our exisiting JPD project we used in the pilot (workflow / views / fields) etc, or do we have to rebuild this again for each new Product Team we are rolling this out to? 

3 comments

Sharon Halpin January 17, 2023

@Troy Cope   I agree.  There is no facility to create or save project templates.  Perhaps these will be forthcoming soon.

Troy Cope January 17, 2023

Fingers & toes crossed! Although it's not going to help me now. ;-)

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2023

Unfortunately it's not possible to copy a project configuration yet but it's definitely something on our radar!

Like # people like this
Paul Nel April 10, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson do you have any timelines on this perhaps?  Is there a place that we can vote for this feature?

Paul

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

@Paul Nel it's still on the list, but we haven't gotten to it yet. We know it's important for many teams and we'll definitely do it. I can't share a timeframe yet. 

Like # people like this
Patrick Blackburn November 9, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Any updates on when this capability might be available?  My teams are getting frustrated with the amount of re-work going from pilot to prod and the inability to stamp out clones to different teams and retain consistencey.
thanks! 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events