Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there plans to integrate Atlassian Teams with Jira Product Discovery?

Bree Campbell October 8, 2023

The change from shared teams to Atlassian teams has been a really good change. Currently we can't link an Atlassian team to an idea. Is there a way this can be done or are there plans to incorporate this feature?

3 comments

Sheri Widler October 8, 2023

Following, this would be a great addition.  Right now I have a "TEAMS" field but it does nothing.   I might add automation so when an idea becomes an initiative or epic we add the team by default but that is a JSON automation that is very specific.  

Like Bree Campbell likes this
matan.grady October 8, 2023

+1

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2023

Hi @Bree Campbell unfortunately it's a long process for Jira Product Discovery to use the Teams concept that's in Jira Software. We're working on some of the pre-requisite steps to achieve this, but I can't offer timelines at this point.

Like # people like this
Robert Barbosa October 9, 2023

Thanks @Rohan Swami ! Is there a more official way to communicate the market interest in this feature? I believe there is swelling support for this.

Like Bree Campbell likes this
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2023

@Robert Barbosa for now our process is to log all these feature requests in an internal Jira Product Discovery request as insights. The Jira Product Discovery Product Management team is reviewing Community posts and feedback tickets every day.

Like # people like this
Dari Stolzoff
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

We would greatly utilize this connection between Jira Software and JPD. Please consider accelerating the request.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events