Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Archived Ideas showing in JQL

Michael Gardiner May 15, 2024

Why in the world do archived tickets by default show up in JQL queries for Product Discovery? We have SO many JQL queries for many dashboards, filters, etc. and we have to add < AND Idea Archived is EMPTY > to every single query....

To date, is there still no better way to deal with this? Maybe a setting I'm missing?

Thanks all!

2 comments

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2024

Hi @Michael Gardiner at the moment we haven't fully implemented archival of ideas, there are a few scenarios such as JQL where it doesn't work properly. It's on our roadmap, please be patient with us!

Michael Gardiner May 16, 2024

@ROH I saw a similar response back in Q2 of 2023. Where on your roadmap is this item? Meaning, it is a 2024 item? Or is it in the backlog for 2025 and beyond? Thanks!

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2024

@Michael Gardiner I can't offer a timeframe at this stage. The team who will most likely pick this up is currently working on performance and scale initiatives to make sure the app doesn't fall over when teams have lots of ideas. It's currently in the 'next' column, and our prioritisation is always subject to change. My best guess is that we will pick this up next quarter but don't hold me to it!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events