Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to join the beta

Greg Drach February 1, 2023

I'm very excited about this product, but it seems like I'm not able to join with my company's URL. Any idea why this might be? It says that the URL is taken but that's precisely the point. 

Could you help, please?

Screen_Shot_2023-02-01_at_1_00_54_PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2023

@Greg Drach , if you are not Organization admin for your <company>.atlassian.net site, you should contact one and request that they add the product and provide you with access to it.

Thanks so much! I've done just that. I will report back if this helped. 

Like # people like this

This worked, thank you for your help!

Like Kalin U likes this
Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2023

Glad, you managed to get access. It'd be useful to share your thoughts on Jira Product Discovery. Does it meet your business case, your expectations?

Like Greg Drach likes this

I can't even tell you how excited I am by this product. It looks like exactly what we needed to increase the visibility of the product process to the entire organization, including priorities, assessment, road mapping, and timelines. I'm starting to set it up and will report back. But from what I could gather so far, this could be a game-changer for me and my org.

Like # people like this
John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2023

Hey @Greg Drach 

John here from the Jira Product Discovery team. Please let me know if you have any issues getting into JPD or indeed getting started :)

(As an aside we are working on making these first steps better). 

Cheers!

John

Like Kalin U likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events