Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tagging Insights with Info for context

David
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2022

What is the recommended approach for tagging insights with additional information? I just created my first insight which is a description. How best can I tag the insight with information like where it came from, the specific user who reported it, the customer? Is there a way to comment on the insight as well?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Martin June 27, 2022

Hello David, when you add an insight to an idea, you can add a description. Hope it can serves you as a comment!

Considering the insights tagging, you can theoretically add as many types of tags as you want. My advice would be to focus first on the most important (and redundant) ones, and start with few tags. For example:

• Where it came from? Can be a good tag as it has a limited set of values, you will use several times.
  • User: if it is a specific user, I'd not put it as a tag, but inside the insight comment/description.
  • Customer: could Key customers field (already existing in JPD) be useful?
Tim Marks March 5, 2023

Hey @Martin  - similar question here.

How do I view the labels of insights in filtered list views? E.g. If i tag a label of an insight as the customer who reported the insight, I want to then be able to click that insight label and view all insights reported by that customer. Several use cases where it would be helpful to view, group, filter by insight label, I don't see a way to do this unless I'm missing something?

Like Katie McDaniel likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events