Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack integration to post in slack channel when idea is created

Steve Aitken August 23, 2023

When I try and set up this integration for this project I consistently get an error saying "You cannot edit the configuration of this project.". 

Digging in further I'm told "App does not have write access to the project" and I should edit the Permission Scheme granting all permissions to the Project Role atlassian-addons-project-access. I've tried editing the defaul permissions scheme, but I cannot find a permission scheme that is specific for my Jira Product Discovery Project, which I'm thinking is the issue. 

Has anyone else been able to solve this?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2023

Hello Steve ! 

I've just chatted with our support team and they let me know that they surely can fix it for you :) 

Could you please open a ticket https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ - make sure to select Jira Product Discovery as the product and place your site URL 

and they'll reach out back to you ! 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

Steve Aitken August 28, 2023

Thank you. I've submitted a ticket.

Like Hermance NDounga likes this
Gilad Waldman January 15, 2024

@Hermance NDounga , I'm having the same issues and cannot create a support request (automatically being referred to ask a question in the community. 

Trying to move my team into Product discovery from a different product and the slack integration is a must for us.

Can i ask for an assistant so i will be able to complete the evaluation? 

Thanks. 

Diego
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2024

@Hermance NDounga I am having the same issue noted above with the slack integration and like Gilad, I am unable to raise a ticket. 

Whats the best way to get this permission issue remedied?

Best, DC

Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

Hey @Gilad Waldman @Diego 

Can you please use the button "Give feedback" and select support team? Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 12.33.22.png

This will create a support ticket

Like Diego likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events