Premium availability

Dan W February 23, 2024

Any ideas on when JPD may be available for Premium and Enterprise customers?

5 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2024

Hi @Dan W ,

JPD is available for all customers, but only offers a Standard (and Free) subscription at this time. You can view this on our pricing page.

Releasing a Premium subscription is on our roadmap, but no firm ETA on when this will be released.

Dan W February 23, 2024

Thanks for clarifying Nick, we were originally told we couldn't run it since it didn't match up with our Jira licensing.  I will have to look at it closer again to see where we are at.

Thanks

Dan

1 vote
Denis Paul February 26, 2024

We are premium cloud customers and I can use JPD without problems.

1 vote
Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2024

Also, @Dan W what would you like to see in the Premium package, that is currently not available in the Standard package?

Dan W February 26, 2024

Nothing really, I was just told by somebody at Atlassian I wasn't able to install it since we are on a premium licensing plan with Jira.  

1 vote
Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
February 23, 2024

Hi @dan - feel free to reach out so we can learn about your challenges using this calendar invite!

1 vote
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2024

Hello @Dan W 

Currently there is only a standard package for JPD. I'd encourage you to keep an eye for the roadmap: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud and also the Jira articles from the community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events