cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insights labels - questions

Jeny Stoeva January 20, 2023

Hi!

I have some questions related to the insights labels:

• We have some strange entries in Chinese in our project which didn't come from us and I was wondering how those were created and if they can be removed. Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 13.01.55.png
  • Will the insights labels be searchable at one point? Currently they are not.
  • Will they work like the regular label field where a label won't be appearing in the list if it is not used in any issues? The insights labels get created and remain in the list even if they are not used.

1 answer

1 vote
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2023

Hi Jenya, 

Currently, the "insights labels" field works the same way as the "label" field. 

You can delete a label, by clicking the cross next to it. If you delete it in all insights it was used in, then it will automatically disappear from the list. If you delete the insight directly, all the label associated to them will also disappear from the list automatically if they aren't used somewhere else.  

I recorded a loom to show you how it works, can you please go through your ideas, and make sure these labels aren't used anywhere (also check the "Archived view", the labels associated to archived issues would also show up !) 

https://www.loom.com/share/986d582897364e209f9bfd4a11f0a9d3

If it's not then I suggest you create a support ticket so one of our engineers is looking at it  directly from your instance. 

Cheers, 

Hermance

Jeny Stoeva January 25, 2023

Thanks @Hermance NDounga , I will do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events