Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make other fields than Idea title be visible in list, roadmap and timeline views?

Tatiana Chernogorova March 15, 2024

It looks like a trivial question, but i am struggling to figure out how to show more details on an idea in different views.

So I have this:

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 16.01.26.png

And I want to have something like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 16.08.54.png 

Can someone point me to the correct place to look this information up please?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2024

Hi @Tatiana Chernogorova ,

The fields that show on the ideas' cards will depend on the fields selected within that view.

For example:

cards1.jpg

Having said that - if a field does not have a value entered it may not display on the card until a value is entered (such as the CF1 field in the screenshot above - this shows for one card because a value is entered, but the field does not appear on others since no value is entered).

I would also suggest having the Card layout set to Detailed which might be more visually and aesthetically pleasing:

cards.jpg

0 votes
Sergio Grisa March 15, 2024

Quando você utiliza visualização por quadro, o card pode conter qq campo.

0 votes
Brittany White March 15, 2024

I have found that when I'm in a timeline view, selecting Fields at the top, allow me to choose what gets included within a view:

Capture.PNG

So you in your case, select the Summary, Idea Short Description, Goal and Impact Score and it should show.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events