Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I link JPD projects to Atlas projects one-to-many?

Bryce York March 25, 2024

I'm wondering how I can best implement a one-to-many relationship between my JPD project and 1 or more Atlas projects.

I tried linking the JPD project, but I only see Jira and JPD issues.

I also tried a dedicated attribute, which works great for 1:1 but what we really need is one-to-many.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2024

@Bryce York Could you share a bit more about how you've set things up? Generally speaking an idea in JPD is an initiative, big or small; a project in Atlas is used to track that initiative.

These initiatives contribute to goals, and sometimes a single initiative can contribute to multiple goals which is why we've support 1:many for ideas to Atlas goals.

Bryce York March 26, 2024

Hi @Rohan Swami -- https://www.loom.com/share/bdd6bf0af6c94c56b37f3b21172ea162?sid=fbb510aa-d798-4524-8157-ad98e3480482

Put this together for you, hope it helps. Apologies for it being a bit lengthy.

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2024

Thanks so much for that context, Bryce. I've added it as an insight for our internal JPD project. How's this as a workaround? You can create URL fields for each 'phase' of Atlas ticket. That way you can create views for each team (Design/PM) showing where all the work is at.

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 4.21.54 PM.png

Like Bryce York likes this
Bryce York March 26, 2024

@Rohan Swami I think that workaround will suit our needs. Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events