Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Duplicate entries in Linked Issues menu

In Project Discovery, in an idea, if I select "Linked Issues" I see two of each:

`has to be finished together with`

`has to be started together with`

`relates to`  

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Jan 20, 2023

Hi Seth, 

I've looked in my test project, and I also see two "relates to" - is it what you were referring to? I've added to our backlog as a bug. However, I am not able to find "has to be finished with" or "has to be started with" in the list.

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 19.01.24.png

@Hermance NDounga I see this, which I collected while writing this response. To get this menu, I just click the "link" icon and click on the down arrow in the box to get the popdown menu.  I don't type anything.

2023-01-20_10-12-27.png

Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Jan 20, 2023

Thanks for the screenshot, I'm able to pinpoint where they come from 👍🏽 Thanks again for raising the bug

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Jan 19, 2023

Hi @Seth Mason , I think the issue here is that an issue link type always has 2 sides (e.g. "implements" vs "is implemented by"), so I'm guessing that for these 2 link types the 2 sides probably have the same name. Maybe the rest of Jira manages this differently and hides duplicates when that's the case? I need to check

That's what I figured. Probably a typo error.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events