Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't drag Ideas to move them

dangbingyao May 31, 2022

Hi  Jira Product Discovery Team,I'm so confused why I can't drag Ideas to move them. I remember it used to work successfully.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2022

Hi @dangbingyao , are you trying to do this in a list where you have a "group by"? If so it's a limitation we have currently but working on adding right now

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2022

Another potential issue is if you have a list which is sorted by a field (can't re-rank ideas when that's the case)

quan May 31, 2022

I'm running into this as well.  Might be a bug as this was working last week.  I don't have a sort field set in my list

dangbingyao May 31, 2022

I don't have a "group by" and a sort field set in my view.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 1, 2022

OK thank you - we're investigating!

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2022

I believe this is the incident for this symptom on the status dashboard, which you may subscribe to and see progress:

https://jira-product-discovery.status.atlassian.com/incidents/s46gs94w58v9

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 2, 2022

The issue is now fixed, thank you!

Like # people like this
dangbingyao June 2, 2022

Yes,it's working now. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events