Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The different types of users: creators, contributors and stakeholders

69 comments

Comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2024

what's your site URL @Damon ?

@Violeta Tamašauskienė FYI I just saw that you are using the Free edition of Jira Product Discovery - this feature will only be available in the standard edition when we ship it to everyone. 

Like Violeta Tamašauskienė likes this
Covadonga Carrasco
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2024

Oh! great news!

@Tanguy Crusson  would be possible to get also the Stakeholder functionality?! at least to show it in an internal meeting. 

This is us: https://orquest.atlassian.net/jira/polaris/projects/PRD/ideas/view/3797844

:) 

Big Thank You!

Like Amina Bouabdallah likes this
Violeta Tamašauskienė January 31, 2024

Thank you @Tanguy Crusson , we are just testing yet, as mentioned - this was a crucial thing for us to have to approve the tool for usage within our team. 

David Nadri January 31, 2024

Hey @Tanguy Crusson - could you turn the Stakeholder feature on for me too please

Would like to test it and showcase it and see if it's something we'll move to Standard for. Thank you so much!

Site URL: https://kwimpos.atlassian.net/ 

BTW - noticed the JPD pricing page shows this is coming soon to Free & Standard...

CleanShot 2024-01-31 at 09.55.17 AM.png

Like Alex Cameron likes this
Alex Cameron
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2024

Hi @Tanguy Crusson , please could you also enable for our instance for testing. https://litco.atlassian.net/

We are currently on the free edition also, however the article above does state that stakeholders will be available for free plans, what changed? 

If this is going to be standard feature, it will be good to test

Thank you

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2024

thanks - the team's giving you access now, and @Amina Bouabdallah (product manager leading this feature) is going to watch this thread from here. 

Thanks for the reminder about the pricing page @David Nadri ! We're updating it now. We'll do comms later about it when we launch the feature.

Like Violeta Tamašauskienė likes this
Ree Agarwal January 31, 2024

Hi @Tanguy Crusson and @Amina Bouabdallah

Could you kindly turn on the stake holder feature for us as well as we are using JPD for our product planning and also have a user forum with our customers next month. It would be a great for us to use this tool and show our customers the product roadmap and vision for our product.

Our site URL is All ideas - Product Roadmap (Ideas) - Jira Product Discovery (atlassian.net)

I had also registered to receive this feature once when it was launched.

Thanks.

Marissa Moroz January 31, 2024

Great to hear this feature is coming soon! It would be great to get access to stakeholders possible! https://collectiveds.atlassian.net/jira/polaris/projects/RM/ideas/view/3873090

Damon February 1, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson we haven't yet seen this in our instance is it switched on?

David Nadri February 1, 2024

Hi @Amina Bouabdallah - since Tanguy said you’ll be following this thread now, wanted to follow up with you as I didn’t see it enabled. 

Could we have the Stakeholder feature enabled as well please?

Site URL: https://kwimpos.atlassian.net/ 

Nick Purvis February 1, 2024

Hi there

We are currently reviewing options for our enterprise product management tool, and the previous lack of stakeholder access has been the biggest blocker to proceeding with JPD.  Any chance you can give us a release date, or better still to apply it to our instance so I can use it to demonstrate the full end to end value and advocate against switching to a different solution?  Decisions are being made soon...!

Many thanks!

Nick

Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
February 1, 2024

Hey folks! We just added Loanworks and Collectiveds to the EAP! 

Like # people like this
Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
February 1, 2024

Hi @Nick Purvis - can you share the name of your site? e.g. myawesomecompany.atlassian.net ?

Ree Agarwal February 1, 2024

Hi @Amina Bouabdallah 

Thanks for providing us with the Publish access.

When I published the view and added myself (using the personal email address), first I did not receive any email or notification to view this published view.

Note: I am added (my personal email address as a separate entity) just as a user in the Loanworks instance but I don't have access to any project or any product. 

Screenshot 2024-02-02 104140.png

Second: when I copied the link and shared it on the email and then clicked on the link from the email, the roadmap view opened but without any roadmap items on it i.e. the view was completely empty as shown below

Screenshot 2024-02-02 105301.png

Could you kindly assist with the issues or let me know if I am doing something wrong here. 

My understanding is that since the stakeholder does not need a JIRA license or an access to the project using my personal email address to share the published view should have worked.

Thanks.

Tiago Cardoso February 2, 2024

Hi @Amina Bouabdallah

Could you kindly turn on the stake holder feature for my company site as well? Like is HERE.

Highly appreciated!

Thanks

Ree Agarwal February 4, 2024

Hi @Amina Bouabdallah 

Adding on to my question that I posted last week, how does the Publish option work?

We have to click on Publish, add the stakeholder's email address to whom we have to send the  product roadmap view and then copy the link and send it on email??

Is that correct? If yes, then if we just have to copy the link and send it on email to stakeholders then why do we need to add them?

And if we add them and publish the view then they should receive the link directly from JPD without me copying the link and then sending it on email.

Could you kindly explain the correct way to use it because as I mentioned in my post earlier, the stakeholder is getting a blank view.

Thanks.

Nick Purvis February 5, 2024

Hi @Amina Bouabdallah - were you able to enable the Stakeholder functionality for our account?  https://workplacefabric.atlassian.net/ 

I couldn't see any means to see any Publish button anywhere.

Many thanks in advance!

Tiago Cardoso February 15, 2024

Hi  @Tanguy Crusson , @Amina Bouabdallah 

Not sure if you have had an opportunity to enable it to my instance HERE? Team is considering leaving Product Discovery Product and I'm working to convince them to stay.

Highly appreciated!

Cheers

Nick Purvis February 16, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson @Amina Bouabdallah you've gone quiet on us!!  After offering to enable the stakeholder functionality for us - if that's no longer possible then please just let me know. 

I'm trying to recommend to our business that we stick with JPD and implement it fully.  But without the ability to share that stakeholder functionality with them and verify it will give us the functionality we need, decisions are being made on the basis that it won't.  Please help me to support JPD's case!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2024

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm just getting back on this thread now - let me check with the team what happened and what the next steps are. 

I know that they're putting the final touches to be able to turn on the experience for everyone (as in: every customer in the standard edition) soon, but I don't know if they're still accepting testers in between now and then. 

Like # people like this
Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2024

Hi @Andrew John hope you are well. Any chance you might share your Atlassian site url so we can enable the feature for you?

Thanks a lot!

Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2024

@Nick Purvis thanks for reaching out! we had enabled the functionality 11 days ago, for the site you shared before. Can you double check views in projects on the site  https://workplacefabric.atlassian.net/ site ? and confirm you see no Publish button on views there?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events