Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ“£ Product update: the timeline view is ready for you to try! 😍

29 comments

Comment

Quentin C_ January 3, 2023

Hello @Tanguy Crusson !

Thanks a lot for delivering this great product to us 🀘

We are currently setting up JPD as our central Discovery and road mapping / communicating tool, linking it then to a Jira Software Conception project (for Product Scoping, design, tech scoping,..) and then to a 'regular' Delivery projects. We would miss 2 things to make it much more usable for us and our Control Tower:

1. Ability to display ready-to-dev dates for tech teams => eg. display days (or at least weeks) timeline zoom as well: monthly one is not detailed enough for this use case) and/or be able to display ready-to-dev dates from a Jira software project directly into JPD to avoid double-updating

2. Ability to display 'delivery'/'conception' links and progress for several Jira software projects => in other words, being able to add other custom fields to link other Jira software projects which also display the progress such as the Delivery field, but for another new field (which in our case would be 'conception': see our workaround in the screenshot below 😊)Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 11.16.29.png

Thanks 😊 
Like β€’ # people like this
Matt Jones May 25, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson It would be really useful if you could zoom in/out the timeline gracefully. If you have an 18-month view, it's quite unwieldy to scroll across and still maintain context. Zooming in/out would be preferable to move around the timeline and share with others.

Matt Jones June 12, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson I know you can change the scale of the timelines using months or quarters but it would be really useful if you could then zoom in/out to fit more information on screen. In the majority of cases, we have too much information off to the right that requires scrolling and so any screenshot for sharing simply won't be useful. 

I know that you have plans to to be able to share these maps externally via the stakeholder role, but zooming in/out would still be very useful.

Dana Weinbaum July 26, 2023

Hi,

I have a very basic question... where do I find the 'create a view'? 

Thanks

Found it (I was in the wrong project). Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events