Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Axel, our new Product Management Evangelist!

axel_LPC_sd.jpg

Today we're excited to announce that Axel Sooriah is joining us as Product Management Evangelist. He’ll be looking at how we can help you on your product management journey. You can get in touch with him already for a chat - the link is at the bottom of the post 👇

3 years ago when working on the pitch for what would become Jira Product Discovery (JPD), we made it clear that for it to be successful it needed three pillars: product, education, and community. Most of our energy was spent in the first pillar, and we launched the product back in June. That launch far exceeded our expectations from a business perspective, the product has the best CSAT I've seen in anything I've worked on before and we keep hearing amazing customer stories 😍

Many of you made it clear though: you love the product, but would love more guidance on the ways of working that come with it - on topics like product discovery, prioritization, roadmapping, and stakeholder management. You’d love more help on how to do this, practically, in Atlassian products.

That's where Axel comes in. Axel and I met in the super early days, he was one of the first product managers we interviewed to assess the market and see if Atlassian could do more to help product managers. Since then I’ve been super impressed with what he did for the product management community - from starting his own business coaching PMs on product discovery to running a successful PM podcast. When we opened this position we knew Axel would be perfect for the role! He started on the team this month, and he’s keen to chat with you to understand how we can help.

:point_right: Here’s a link to a form to book time with Axel. :point_left:

(note: there are MANY companies using JPD today, so Axel might not be able to speak with everyone)

Please join me in welcoming Axel to the JPD team :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 comments

Comment

Axel Sooriah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2024

Thank you @Tanguy Crusson . ✨

Thrilled to be here and get to learn from this amazing community and help more teams unlock their true potential with the help of Jira Product Discovery and our other products.

Looking forward to meeting some of you over the coming months.  😃

Like # people like this
Holly Holbrook January 30, 2024

What a fun project to work on! @Axel Sooriah Can't wait to see what you do. 

Like Axel Sooriah likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2024

I'm new to product management and just have to say how excited I am to check out the podcast! Kudos to @Axel Sooriah and wishing you the best!

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2024

Welcome @Axel Sooriah !

brent_ritchie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2024

Looking forward to connecting when my name hits the queue @Axel Sooriah 🙌 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events