We are software company and we are using Jira program for the company for awhile and we need you to help with these issue below :
Problems need help:
1. We want to use release function by creating a 'Version' (i. e. "3.0.0)" for each release
2. Each 'Version' should have multiple 'Epic' with the explanation of mayor functions that this version should have
3. Each 'Epic' should have multiple 'Stories' with more specific explanations of the functions
4. Each 'Story' should have multiple 'Tasks' with precise explanation for the programmer of what he has to do
1. We want to have the ability to have multiple active sprints for different projects
Please kindly reply the email back to me email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I am not sure where you're stuck with most of these questions. Jira already does most of it by design.
You can already create a version for each release, you can tag many Epics with that version (although if you want to document the major functions, you'll need to do that in the Epics, or maybe link to a Confluence page for it), you can drag (or edit) Stories into Epics, and use sub-tasks for the programmers.
You can have multiple sprints for different projects as well - each board has its own sprint. If you need multiple sprints for a board, you can enable "parallel sprints" in the "labs" admin page. This is "experimental", but has been in there for quite while and seems stable - lots of us are using it, and we don't expect it to go away.
I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events