"Ouch! We can't load the image."

Attachments are not being loaded. When clicking on a preview I get a sort of lightbox that says: "Ouch! We can't load the image."

When I try to view the attachment directly in a new window, Firefox reports:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to media-api.atlassian.io was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

When I try to report a bug, Firefox reports:

The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Note that my browser is accepting the dozens of cookies you seem to require just fine.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

This is not working for my site. We have no issues until we use IE. I have attempted to open images in different versions of IE in compatibility view, and still same result of Ouch! We can't load the image. Is it safe to say IE is not going to the be the browser to use when it comes to using Jira?

We are getting this issue today. 

Same here, won't load at all. Using chrome v63.

None of my attachment are getting in

Raise it with Atlassian support, as end-users ourselves with less access to your systems than you, we can't help you.

But when I use Postman to post this request, it can load image, why? 

Thanks, that looks like it could be the one. It looks like everything is working again.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

137 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you