how to sort on priority?

1. I log in to JIRA Dashboardhttps://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
  2. I click on Open issues /  All Issues
  3. The list of All open issues is displayed. I want to sort this list on Priority (Minor/Major)

how to achieve this?

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Feb 08, 2016

Hi Mathijs,

just click on the column header of the priority column.

Thomas

Thank you Thomas, for your answer.

I had to switch from detailed view to list view, to be able to click on the column.

0 votes

Try this JQL:

order by priority ASC

If you want to reverse the ordering, remove the word ASC.

where do I write this code?

1.- Click on Issues > Search for issues  (or through this URL: https://YOURS.atlassian.net/issues)

2.- Click on the link 'Advanced' and the field in which you can enter that code will appear.

3.- Copy & paste the JQL code a press Enter.

The advanced mode allows more search options than the Basic mode, but requires to know the syntax. It is recommended to learn the advanced mode capabilities, as it enables functions not executable through the basic mode.

You can switch back to the Basic mode by clicking on the link 'Basic', on the same spot where the 'Advanced' link was being displayed before.

This isn't working for me.  It seems that 'blocker' is under 'critical' for me.  

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #2: Let’s talk severity levels

Welcome to your weekly Jira Ops Early access program update, where we’re sharing news and updates on Jira Ops' progress as we work toward our 1.0 release. If you ever want to drop us feedback or idea...

31 views 0 0
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you