Reset JIRA on demand

Bas Hennemann June 14, 2016

Dear support,

I have just succesfully imported my backup from JIRA server, but i forgot to import the attachments.
Is it possible to reset the JIRA cloud instance and import 'data' and 'attachments' from scratch.

My cloud installation: https://mobiliteitsfabriek.atlassian.net

Kind regards,

Bas Hennemann 

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Hello 

If you cancel your subscription, the system image and the data stored in it will be deleted within 30 days. Data that's stored offsite will be deleted within 8 weeks.

The events that occur during account cancelation are:

1. You cancel your subscription – Your site will remain active until the end of your final subscription period.
  2. Once your subscription period is finished, your instance will be deactivated shortly afterward.
  3. Once your instance is deactivated, Atlassian will retain your image and its data for 15 days. During this time, you can have your instance reactivated by renewing your subscription.
  4. Once 15 days have elapsed after deactivation, Atlassian will delete the system image and all of its data. Once this is done, we can't recover your data.

So maybe you can recover your information. 

You should contact the Atlassian Support right here - https://support.atlassian.com/

Best Regards,

Lameck.

0 votes
vedasri g February 16, 2018

Hi Everyone.

How can I restart jira cloud instance. Can anyone please tell me the procedure to restart the jira cloud instance.

Regards,

Vedasri.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

You don't.  You should be questioning why you think you want to do this, because you can't do anything with Cloud that might need it.

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2016

Doing another Site import should blow away your existitng JIRA data and override it with the new data.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events