• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How the ticket status is updated in ROADMAP jira cloud ?

How the ticket status is updated in ROADMAP jira cloud ?

After I created a ROADMAP into JIRA Cloud, the status of Story, Bugs, Epics will be updated automatic in ROADMAP while the tickets be updated in JIRA during the sprints across the semester or year

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Renato Rodrigues,

The short answer is "yes".

You don't need to do anything extra in the roadmap. It just reads the issue status from the issues in Jira. 

@Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_the board who will be following the roadmap by ROADMAP JIRA will get the status updated after the ticket be updated in JIRA, does it right ? The board will not need to access the JIRA, only access the ROADMAP.

Hey Renato,

I am not sure why you mention ROADMAP in all caps ;-), but the roadmap displays the graphical timeline of your issues between their start and end dates. It does not manipulate the status of your issues in any way.

If you update the status of a ticket, that status will be shown immediately on the ticket itself, on any board the ticket is displayed in and in your roadmap. Your ticket is the single source of truth in that respect.

I am not sure what you mean by "the board will not need to access the JIRA, only access the ROADMAP" - but there is no need to worry, I'm sure!

Like Renato Rodrigues likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

130 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you