Can you enable Scrumban for my account?

Kirk Madera November 26, 2016

I have another JIRA account with Scrumban enabled. I think it is a feature you are working on rolling out still. Can you add my forgeframework.atlassian.net account to the list and get this feature enabled soon?

3 answers

1 vote
Mick C May 1, 2017

Strictly speaking this isn't Scrumban as there are no timeboxed sprints and everything that goes with that (Sprint goal etc).

1 vote
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2016
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2016

Nope, we have less access to your account than you do!  We're a community of users of Atlassian tools, not Atlassian support, so we can only help you with questions, not really doing your admin stuff.

We might get a bit further if you could tell us how the "Scrumban" has been enabled on the other account, but I suspect you might need to contact Atlassian Support

Kirk Madera November 26, 2016

I figured it out. It's no longer explicitly called "Scrumban". The feature has been integrated into Kanban. You can now move tickets into a new "Backlog" area when configuring a conban board which enables the functionality. The functionality is to have a backlog for a Kanban board so that issues with no intent to be worked on in the near future can be moved out of the way and ignored.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events