Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Any easy way to manage a large amount of filters

Is it possible to organize filters into categories which are collapsible/un-collapsible (kind of like how email folders are set up in gmail)?  I understand you can make a filter a favorite, but if you have too many favorites, it makes your view pane an eye sore.  Something like this is what I am thinking would be useful:

Favorite Filters

Filter 1

Filter 2

Topic 1 <collapsible/un-collapsible button>

-  Topic 1: Filter 1

-  Topic 1: Filter 2

-  Topic 1: Filter 3

Filter 3

1 comment

Unfortunately that's a no.

Based on your needs I would consider having a dashboard per topic and some filter result gadget to see them all there.

Another option is to use the favorite filters gadgets and try to replicate the order based on the filter name that you set. I would expect that the view might be a bit better than the filters view.

Last option and maybe the best one, use EazyBI to build those reports, it allows you to drill down on your reports and play with the report which might lead to the same result than having multiple filters as you currently have.

Hi,

we believe that the eazyBI app could replace some issue filtering for Jira. Especially in the cases when your JQL filters are intended for a different kind of reporting needs. 

You are welcome to try out the app. Please, also find the presentation on how the JQL filters can be translated into identical eazyBI reports: https://community.eazybi.com/t/eazybi-community-days-day-2-training-presentations/605.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events