Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempo Help-Account is showing up on ticket but not on report

Clare Lawson January 5, 2023

Hi All,

I just added an account number to an older Jira ticket. I can see the account number on the ticket, but it will not show up when I run a report.  How do I fix this?  Is this a bug? 

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susan Wu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2023

Have you setup Account work attribute in Tempo?

1. If so, did you associate any Account work attribute values to the worklogs of this old Jira issue?

a. If so, you will not see any worklogs under new Account since it's already linked to other Accounts.

b. If not, you should be able to see worklogs under new Account.

2. If not, please contact Tempo Support to see if the new Account has been sync'ed over correctly.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

Hi, @Clare Lawson. I think it would be best if you contact Tempo support at this point, so they can help you diagnose what's going on in your environment.    

Best,

-dave

0 votes
Answer accepted
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

Hello Clare, 

It doesn't show on tempo reports? You are using cloud? If thats the case please wait tempo needs to sync, try again after an hour

BR, Olga 

Yes.  i am in cloud.  Thank you!

@Olga Videc  is there any way to speed up the sync?

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2023

Lets try this, you know how  to generate  report in tempo, try generating only for this  issue  see if it shows up(use issue key) and then try generating the original  report.

One that I did later did work!  But the original one still is not showing up.  

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2023

Hello @Clare Lawson 

Any update? Just to get it right you created a new report and there the issue is displayed correctly? Is the "Account" correct on the issue?

BR, Olga

It's interesting.  I no longer need the account on that ticket.   I figured that out after, so I will call this one closed.  Thank you all!

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events