Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placeholder

Pres July 25, 2023

Is there a way I can remove the search Location from my request? Captureghkj.PNG

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2023

@Pres -

Since you have replied that you are using Refined (non Atlassian product), you best way to resolve your issue is by contacting the "Refined" add-on/app vender for support.

Here is the Refined doc for Data Center/Server env - https://help.refined.com/space/JIRADC

Best, Joseph

1 vote
Answer accepted
Erick Miranda Márquez July 25, 2023

It looks like a not system field from Jira, are you using an addon to improve the portal design? For example, Refined or something like that? if it is, try to look for something in the documentation addon.

Pres July 25, 2023

Yes 'am using Refined administration .How can I remove it ?

Erick Miranda Márquez July 25, 2023

Here is the Refined Cloud documentation to admin page content:

Refined Page content 

I hope you find it useful.

Pres July 25, 2023

@Erick Miranda Márquez Is there a documentation on DC/server because thats what I am using its kinda similar to cloud thanks.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2023

@Pres -

I am assuming you are referring to the Portal UI based on your screenshot.  If so, it is can be customized by the system admins.  It is odd that you have "Search locations" box because there are only a default listing of fields that admins can add to the Request Lists options.  It seems it is from another application (i.e. may be an add-on you have for your Jira/JSM env?).  You should look into the add-on for additional assistance.

See example from Jira/JSM applications - 

Cloud Env

2023-07-25_10-26-05.png 

2023-07-25_10-26-17.png

DataCenter/Server Env

2023-07-25_10-21-13.png 

2023-07-25_10-21-04.png 

If you can provide more clarification on your ask, then we can assist you better.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Pres July 25, 2023

@Joseph Chung Yin  You have got it right . Its a module on the service project called My request .Once you select it you cannot find the "search location" this is what I am seeing on my end. If you can assist on how i can find the place holder for "search location" it will be great .This is on the DataCenter/Server Env  also 'am using refined administrationJIra snapshot.PNG

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events