Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‘‹ Looking for volunteers to test Atlassian training content (Access Administration)

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hi Everyone!

UPDATE 10/03/2023 - Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback. This will help us improve the course. You have been awarded the University Helper badge! You can find it under Kudos.

UPDATE 05/07/2023 - This beta is now complete and no longer sourcing participants. Thank you for the interest! 

Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian Universityโ€™s new course on Atlassian Access Administration? Weโ€™re looking for volunteers to test our new self-paced course and provide feedback. This is a 1.5 hr advanced level course with instructional videos, interactions, questions, and demos.

Whether youโ€™ve migrated to Cloud, manage too many users manually, or simply want to better protect your companyโ€™s data, you can enhance security and governance for Atlassian cloud products across your organization with Atlassian Access.

Recommended Prerequisites: Existing knowledge of organization administration. To implement what you learned, youโ€™ll need to have Atlassian organization administrator privileges at your organization and an Atlassian Access trial or subscription.

Hereโ€™s how to start the beta test:

1. Open the free course and enroll here

2. Complete all lessons (just as you would for any course)

3. Provide your feedback using the survey (final lesson of the course)

This beta test closes soon, so please make sure to enroll as soon as possible.

Share your feedback on the course and you'll earn a free "University Helper" badge to add to your Community profile. 

Your thoughts and feedback are extremely valuable. If you have any questions, add a comment below and we'll get back to you. Thank you in advance for all your help.

Cheers!

Kashmira @ Atlassian University

23 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Kashmira Shukla,

I tried to enroll to the course but get this error message after logging in to Atlassian University:

Activity Locked

This activity cannot be accessed from your account.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Billie Herman May 4, 2023

Same msg for me

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Looking into it. Thanks for checking.

Like โ€ข Mikael Sandberg likes this
Coley Anderson May 4, 2023

Same experience for me as well!

Capture.JPG

Bruno Luis Branco de Araujo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2023

Showing locked for me as well.  Thanks.

Elena Lurye May 4, 2023

I was trying to buy it before and couldn't do it.
And for the free version - same as everyone, it is locked.

Update - I was able to access the course. Thank you!

Jamie Gordon May 4, 2023

Same.

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Looking into this! Will keep you posted. Give me a few minutes. 

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

This has been fixed now. Please try again! Thanks!

Like โ€ข Jimmy Seddon likes this
Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Bruno Luis Branco de Araujo @Elena Lurye @Jamie Gordon @Mikael Sandberg @Billie Herman @Coley Anderson -

This has been fixed. Please try again. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Kashmira

Like โ€ข # people like this
Coley Anderson May 4, 2023

All is good now, i'm in! Thank you @Kashmira Shukla  

David Schitts GIF - David Schitts Creek - Discover & Share GIFs

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Great @Coley Anderson ! Thanks for confirming.

Angela Stephens May 4, 2023

Same here

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Angela Stephens - Please try again. Should work now. Thanks!

Chris Speier May 4, 2023

Same here!  looks interesting..

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Chris Speier - Please try again. Should work now. Thanks!

Like โ€ข Chris Speier likes this
Chris Speier May 4, 2023

i got in.. will attempt to take it tomorrow..  

Robert Barbosa May 4, 2023

After clicking the button to log in, looks like my company's SSO opened the door for me. I do have org admin rights to our sandbox.

Like โ€ข Kashmira Shukla likes this
Bill Goetz May 4, 2023

Still looks like it is locked. 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Looks to be working for me, I'll absolutely help out with this one!

Venugopala Naidu May 4, 2023

@Kashmira Shukla Looks like the course content is still locked for me. Could you please enable it for me?

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Venugopala Naidu - I am seeing that you have started with the course. Is it working for you now? 

thanks,

Kashmira

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon - Looking forward to your feedback!

Like โ€ข Jimmy Seddon likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Same here I just tried it is locked

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Fadoua - Can you please refresh and try again? Maybe you are seeing the older post?

thanks,

Kashmira

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Fadoua - You are showing as enrolled at our end. Are you able to access the course? 

thanks,

Kashmira

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Kashmira Shukla  I am all set thank you very much!

Bhaskara Yandava May 4, 2023

I am experiencing the same activity locked message.

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

@Bhaskara Yandava - It's showing at our end that you are enrolled. Are you able to access the course?

thanks,

Kashmira

Bhaskara Yandava May 8, 2023

Yes, I was able to get in after a few attempts.

Tom Whittle May 4, 2023

Just completed my feedback, overall a good course for covering the basics. Would be nice to see complex scenarios talked about regarding multiple IDPs and maybe a flow chart of what happens when a user is onboarded ar a company through to offboarding.

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Thanks @Tom Whittle - Please add it using the survey. I'll also pass it on to the relevant developer.

Jeffry Gamba May 4, 2023

Do we get badge or certificate after completing the course?

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

I am in, looks great so far. Will carve out some time this evening to go through it ๐Ÿ™‚

Sergei Gridnevskii
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2023

Jay has nice moustache but strange girl's voice :)

You talking about security, but the speaker logged in with someone else's account to Jira to record a video. Maybe a minor issue but still an issue.

Simeon Joseph
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2023

I am in!

Chris Speier May 5, 2023

Are you looking for feedback on the course?  if yes, in the Authentication policy settings, you should talk about if your company's Authentication is being used, (AD Azure) what is being enforce on the atlassian access Authentication policy settings.    

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

@Chris Speier - Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it on to the relevant developer.

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

Thanks to all who have provided feedback. If you have enrolled, you should still be able to access your "in progress" courses under Plan and complete the course and survey. 

This beta is now closed, but keep an eye out! The University team hosts betas pretty frequently.

Patricia Tiffany
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 5, 2023

Reviewed the requirements to participate and I don't have the specific experience administering. Have fun!

Erik Mathijs May 7, 2023

unavailable.PNG

Stefano Vidonis May 7, 2023

Unavailable

Maeneth May 8, 2023

Hi Kashmira,

I'm interested to join however the content is not available now.

Is there a way to view the same?

Thank you,

Jean Desulme May 8, 2023

I'm receiving the same error where the content says it's unavailable. 

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

Sorry if you've tried to access it after the 5th of May, Kashmira mentioned the beta has closed unfortunately 

Kashmira Shukla
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

@Patricia Tiffany @Erik Mathijs @Stefano Vidonis @Maeneth @Jean Desulme - This beta is closed but keep checking community for more...

Like โ€ข Patricia Tiffany likes this
Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2023

I gained access and went through the course. When I stopped to go back to it I got the locked out. And I was almost done. So I couldn't take the survey. 

Karl Bolinger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 12, 2023

Hi, I've tried to enroll and got the same message that it is locked. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events