Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want option to duplicate checklist

manish a December 13, 2023

We use checklists for signing off different phases of the epics and want to create a checklist template which we can use for every epic instead of manually creating one every time. 

The current jira align i think does not support. can someone suggest how can i raise an enhancement request. thanks.

4 answers

1 vote
Jamie Giantonio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2023
0 votes
manish a January 11, 2024

attached screenshot. Picture 1.png

0 votes

Picture 1.png

0 votes

Thanks. I tried. however I am not able to find jira align in the list of projects. 

Jamie Giantonio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2024

@manish a see this section from the link above https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Align-articles/New-steps-for-sharing-Jira-Align-product-suggestions/ba-p/2484888:

Submitting a new suggestion

Not finding your request in JAC? No problem, simply contact support to submit your new suggestion. From the support contact form select:

• What can we help you with? → Technical issues and bugs

• Which product is this for? → Jira Align

• What type of technical request do you have? → I have a question for the technical support team

• Fill out the rest of the form with your details and request.

Our dedicated team of support engineers will carefully evaluate and work with you to add your request to JAC. Your support ticket will be resolved and you will be provided with a link where you can track your JAC’s progress.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events