Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira align field not coming field management option

manish a May 9, 2024

Hi. 

In field management i am not able to find target start sprint and target end sprint in epic. 

I want to sync these fields to jira but they are not not coming as an option. I can see other fields like blocked, capitalized, category, driver, epic points, mmf etc. 

Manishfieeld configuration.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jennelle Stearns
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2024

@manish a That is correct.  The Target Start and Completion dates are available; however, the target start and completion sprint fields aren't available to be synched through the connector at this time.  If this is something you would like, please open a Support ticket and Support can raise it as a Suggestion to our Product team.

manish a May 9, 2024

Thanks Jennelle. In the support ticket creation i went to the enhancemetns however in the create ticket option i am not able to find jira align as an option. it has other products of atlassian. not sure if jira align is listed as a separate drop down. @Jennelle Stearns 

Jennelle Stearns
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2024

@manish a   When you go to Support, do the following:

Submitting a new suggestion

Not finding your request in JAC? No problem, simply contact support to submit your new suggestion. From the support contact form select:

• What can we help you with? → Technical issues and bugs

• Which product is this for? → Jira Align

• What type of technical request do you have? → I have a question for the technical support team

• Fill out the rest of the form with your details and request.

Our dedicated team of support engineers will carefully evaluate and work with you to add your request to JAC. Your support ticket will be resolved and you will be provided with a link where you can track your JAC’s progress.

Here is the full article in regards to this process in case you are interested:  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Align-articles/New-steps-for-sharing-Jira-Align-product-suggestions/ba-p/2484888

0 votes
manish a May 10, 2024

understood. thank you so much. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events