Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how much does Jira align cost for an organization with 1000 employees and 10 managers

I wonder that my company has 1000 employees and about 10 managers. I see the price for ~1000 users to be over $400k annually. It seems quite expensive.

1 answer

Hi @Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ ,

Please reach out to us or to your Solution Partner of choice with some more details so we are able to give you a tailored and more specific answer: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align#contact

I am quite sure that in our conversation, we will figure out that you will need significantly less than 1.000 licenses. Usually, only your colleagues on the Team-of-Team level and above and some very specific roles on the Team level need full Jira Align licenses. 

I hope this comment helps.

Best regards

Philipp

thank @Philipp Staat . Yesterday, I sent a request for getting in touch. Until now, I don't have an answer yet.

Please check for me.

Thanks,

Trâm

Hi Trâm,

Looking that we are at the end of the year, please give the colleagues a moment to reply. Let me know if you do not have a reply by early next week and I am happy to check for you.

Best regards

Philipp

Hello @Philipp Staat , good new week!

I haven't received a response from your team yet. Please help me check again.

Hello @Philipp StaatPlease help me check again.

I am currently doing that. :-) 

okay @Philipp Staat . When will I get an answer from you?

Could you your E-Mail so my colleagues can make sure they find exactly the request you submitted? Thank you!

Hi @Philipp Staat , I don't clear about "pstaat at atlassian dot com".

My email is TramNN3@fsoft.com.vn

Thanks,

Trâm

Like Philipp Staat likes this
Ariel Jaffe Atlassian Team Dec 22, 2021

Hi Tram, 

I went ahead and sent you an email this morning. Please look in your "spam" inbox if you do not see it directly. 

Cheers, 

Ariel 

Hello @Ariel Jaffe 

Thank you for your response. I received your email in the early morning. I have a question. Please check email. I waiting for your answers. 

Trâm

Hi @Ariel Jaffe , I don't receive you respond during a week. Do you until help me?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Lean Portfolio Management with Jira Align

Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is a relatively newer management methodology which draws from lean and systems thinking approaches to drive value-based outcomes, as opposed to more traditional techni...

1,434 views 2 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you