Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much does Jira align cost for an organization with 1000 employees and 10 managers

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 14, 2021

I wonder that my company has 1000 employees and about 10 managers. I see the price for ~1000 users to be over $400k annually. It seems quite expensive.

1 answer

0 votes
Philipp Barry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2021

Hi @Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ ,

Please reach out to us or to your Solution Partner of choice with some more details so we are able to give you a tailored and more specific answer: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align#contact

I am quite sure that in our conversation, we will figure out that you will need significantly less than 1.000 licenses. Usually, only your colleagues on the Team-of-Team level and above and some very specific roles on the Team level need full Jira Align licenses. 

I hope this comment helps.

Best regards

Philipp

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 15, 2021

thank @Philipp Barry . Yesterday, I sent a request for getting in touch. Until now, I don't have an answer yet.

Please check for me.

Thanks,

Trâm

Philipp Barry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2021

Hi Trâm,

Looking that we are at the end of the year, please give the colleagues a moment to reply. Let me know if you do not have a reply by early next week and I am happy to check for you.

Best regards

Philipp

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 19, 2021

Hello @Philipp Barry , good new week!

I haven't received a response from your team yet. Please help me check again.

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 20, 2021

Hello @Philipp StaatPlease help me check again.

Philipp Barry
Atlassian Team
December 20, 2021

I am currently doing that. :-) 

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 20, 2021

okay @Philipp Barry . When will I get an answer from you?

Philipp Barry
Atlassian Team
December 21, 2021

Could you your E-Mail so my colleagues can make sure they find exactly the request you submitted? Thank you!

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 21, 2021

Hi @Philipp Barry , I don't clear about "pstaat at atlassian dot com".

My email is TramNN3@fsoft.com.vn

Thanks,

Trâm

Like Philipp Barry likes this
Ariel Jaffe
Atlassian Team
December 22, 2021

Hi Tram, 

I went ahead and sent you an email this morning. Please look in your "spam" inbox if you do not see it directly. 

Cheers, 

Ariel 

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 22, 2021

Hello @Ariel Jaffe 

Thank you for your response. I received your email in the early morning. I have a question. Please check email. I waiting for your answers. 

Trâm

Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ December 28, 2021

Hi @Ariel Jaffe , I don't receive you respond during a week. Do you until help me?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events