Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the plan to integrate Jira Align with Confluence, please?

Simon Kelly January 15, 2020

We need to integrate reports, links and updates from Jira Align into Confluence, in a similar way we did with Jira.

Currently no such integration exists, to my knowledge.  Is anyone aware of the development roadmap for this functionality, please?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Caz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

@Simon Kelly  You're correct! There's currently no integration between Jira Align and Confluence. While Jira Align does have robust support for reporting and documentation, we are in the early stages of exploring additional integration opportunities across Atlassian products.

If this is an area of interest for you, I'd love to discuss the needs of your team and see how we can help. Would you be willing to connect? 

Simon Kelly January 15, 2020

Absolutely, we'd be very keen to discuss this. Please let me know how to PM you and I'll drop you my contact details (if you are unable to see them from my profile).

Thanks again.

Caz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Great, I'll send you an email to schedule a call--thanks, Simon! 

Like # people like this
Kate Coburn January 19, 2020

Hey Caz, we also hv the same requirements and are very happy to share our challenges.  Will send you my details if you cannot access them.

Kate

Like Caz likes this
Caz
Atlassian Team
January 20, 2020

@Kate Coburn thanks for also reaching out! I'll send you an email to set up some time this next week or two to discuss more. 

Razy Kased July 16, 2021

Any updates you can share here?

A cool integration feature I'd like to see for Jira Align to Confluence would be what you currently have setup between Jira and Confluence - which is the "Display as ..." when adding a Jira link to Confluence.

I think It's really efficient and effective in being able to read the Jira title in Confluence without having to click on a link - especially when in a group setting such as a being in a review meeting.

jiratoconfluencedisplayasfeature.PNG

Like Ann Williamsen likes this
Anitha Devkumar November 3, 2021

Do we have any updates on this?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events