It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What is the plan to integrate Jira Align with Confluence, please?

We need to integrate reports, links and updates from Jira Align into Confluence, in a similar way we did with Jira.

Currently no such integration exists, to my knowledge.  Is anyone aware of the development roadmap for this functionality, please?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caz Atlassian Team Jan 15, 2020

@Simon Kelly  You're correct! There's currently no integration between Jira Align and Confluence. While Jira Align does have robust support for reporting and documentation, we are in the early stages of exploring additional integration opportunities across Atlassian products.

If this is an area of interest for you, I'd love to discuss the needs of your team and see how we can help. Would you be willing to connect? 

Absolutely, we'd be very keen to discuss this. Please let me know how to PM you and I'll drop you my contact details (if you are unable to see them from my profile).

Thanks again.

Caz Atlassian Team Jan 15, 2020

Great, I'll send you an email to schedule a call--thanks, Simon! 

Like # people like this

Hey Caz, we also hv the same requirements and are very happy to share our challenges.  Will send you my details if you cannot access them.

Kate

Like Caz likes this
Caz Atlassian Team Jan 20, 2020

@Kate Coburn thanks for also reaching out! I'll send you an email to set up some time this next week or two to discuss more. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Align

SAFe 5.0 announced! Let's discuss!

Last week in San Diego, Scaled Agile Inc announced the latest version of their SAFe framework (SAFe 5.0).  It was an awesome reveal and I'm curious what you all think about the new framework and...

889 views 11 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you