Team Spend Per Point Updates

Stephanie Davis April 3, 2023

Will the Team Spend Per Point automatically update when ...?

• A sprint's member allocations are changed after the sprint has completed

OR

• The Cost Center rate changes for team members after the sprint has completed

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jennelle Stearns
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2023

@Stephanie Davis Here is a great help article that explains when data can be re-baselined

If you go into the closed sprint, change a team member's allocation, and then click on Save, you will receive a pop up box asking you if you want to continue with the change because if you do, you will be changing the team's spend per point.  So yes, if you change the allocation and click on continue when that box appears, you can change the team's spend per point.

If you change the cost center rate, it doesn't automatically change the team spend per point for a closed sprint.  You must do the following (If you would like to see screen shots for these steps, go to the article above, go to the "Affects Team Cost per Sprint / Spend per Point values" under the Re-Baseline data section and you will see the steps the following sentence "Cost center rates can be re-baselined through the following steps:" :

1. Navigate to the Administration > Cost Centers page, and update the center’s Hourly rate field.
  2. Next, open the Details panel of the program increment that contains the sprint(s) you want to update cost rates for, and select the Sync Sprints tab.
  3. Under the Current Anchors section, click the gear icon to the right of the anchor sprint that you want to update rates for. A Manage Sprint panel displays.
  4. Select the checkboxes to the left of each agile or kanban team you want to update, and then click the Reset Cost Rates button.
Stephanie Davis April 5, 2023

Thank you!  This is extremely helpful!

0 votes
Logkatya5 April 3, 2023

Good afternoon. Help me please. I downloaded the Trello app, but I can't register. I have an iPhone 6s. After confirming the correctness of the specified Email in the mail, I am redirected to the Trello application and as if I entered the application, but after half a second the screen glows blue. Left it for 15 minutes, nothing happened. I tried different ways, and different mail, but nothing helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events