Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Vehicles - Error message in Roadmaps "Doesn't look like you have anything planned."

Oshun Jones July 12, 2022

Release Vehicles - Error message in Roadmaps "Doesn't look like you have anything planned."

How can I get Release Vehicles to show up in my Roadmap.  I have followed the "very light and unhelpful" documentation on what Release Vehicles are and how best to use them.  

Note:  I have the pre-requisites listed, but I bet there are other restrictions and rules that are not listed anywhere easily found.  (Sorry, If I sound irritated, but a newbie to JA has no chance.  Do better if you want more allies in using this product.  This statement is for the Marketing/Sales/VPs and Executives of Atlassian)

1 answer

0 votes
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2022

@Oshun Jones I'm assuming you are trying to get data into the Release Vehicle Roadmap view.   You need to make sure you have a program defined, along with a release vehicle that has dates that fall within or across the program increment dates.  Here is a screen shot of what it would look like. Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 3.54.15 PM.pngPlease let me know if this helps or if you can provide some more details/screenshots of what you are trying to accomplish.  Thanks.  

Oshun Jones July 12, 2022

Sorry, I messed up and accidentally submitted an Answer.  Hoping the moderators delete the erroneous answer I posted.  here is what I wrote:

Here is what is setup.  

Release Vehicle: 

1. Program increment Shipped in Field:  PI 11 (11/24/22 - 2/1/23)
  2. Dev Start Date:  11/1/2022
  3. First Deployment Date:  01/12/2023

Epic:

1. Program Increments (one of many PIs):  PI 11 (11/24/2022 - 2/1/2023)

Feature in Epic:

1. Program Increment:  PI 11
  2. Release Vehicle:  RV-Jan2023 

This is the error I get when in Live Roadmap View and select Release Vehicle.

I can see the Roadmap view: Work and Roadmap View: Program Increment.

JA Roadmap Release Vehicle Error.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events