Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Deployment of Jira Align - Multiple requests for information and contact

Jamie Lefkovics June 22, 2021

My Company is looking to evaluate/pilot Jira Align and I have submitted three times for a response (might now be 4) but have not received any reply. I have the link to the launchpad whitepaper for a 7-day "series of step by step simulations depending on my role" and submitted an additional inquiry there.  

We have an objective to "pilot in production" an instance of Align that can be adopted and integrated into our production Jira Software.  Seeking a 30 day pilot for a small set of users.  Jira Align has some intriguing functionality if only we could talk to someone to review.  Is this something we can connect on quickly with an account team? This would be a formal pilot along side a main competing product.  We have lost time and quite interested in catching up! 

Hope to hear from you.  

1 answer

2 votes
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2021

Hi @Jamie Lefkovics ! Thank you for the note and I apologize for your experience so far :-( I've reached out to the internal team within Atlassian with your inquiry so they can reach out to you. 

To provide you with some quick answers - Jira Align licenses run for a full year at a minimum of 30 licenses. Launchpad is a great way to evaluate Jira Align, so I'm glad to hear you've come across that! Once an Atlassian reaches out and connects you with one of our Enterprise Advocates, it might be possible to get a more open launchpad instance made available to you to play around with. 

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events