Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue-with-JiraAlign

vasanth February 10, 2023

Hi 

I need help with a number of misaligned stories that are in my program room under PI37.

All of these stories are accepted and delivered as part of previous PIs but they are showing under Iteration 320 which is for the future.

Sprint 320

5-Apr-23

18-Apr-23

PI 37

I appreciate it if you could review and suggest a reason why these stories were appearing under this iteration when they all got delivered in the past.

can anyone help with this, we more than 70 stories already had closed in past PI it is showing in one of the Iteration of the future one.

1 answer

1 vote
Rebecca Hylek February 10, 2023

Hi, 

In most cases for us, this is because the story is associated with a feature that may be in a different PI or the unassigned backlog.  When you open the story in Align, you should see a comment explaining why it's misaligned.  Ours usually say "This story is assigned to Iteration that is assigned to 2023 PI 1, but the parent Feature (Jira Epic) is assigned to 2022 PI 5" or "This story is assigned to 2023 PI 1, but the parent Feature (Jira Epic) is assigned to Unassigned Backlog".

In either of these scenarios, simply associating the Feature with the correct PI will remove the misalignment. 

I hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events